Friday, March 2, 2012

Recycling & Revamping Fashion Trends...

By now, you all are fully aware of my obsession with all this cheeky & jade! I have blogged endlessly about my love for the color jade & that adoration is far from over!  One unique style that works for me, is complimenting masculine & feminine features- not only in fashion but in home deco as well. 

While I will continue to recycle my love for jade, I am now revamping my closet with those other 2 trends I insisted you all try last fall- stripes & leopard...


Recycle your jade blouse & revamp the overall look with a leopard shoulder bag...


Recycle your jade cotton chinos & revamp the look with a silky cheetah print blouse...


...Or recycle your leopard print maxi skirt & bring life to your outfit with a chic green blazer...


Works equally well with stripes...!


Play around with the bold patterns (stripes & animal print) with bright pops of jade...


... & when you feel comfortable, attempt the unthinkable by Mixing, yes I said it, Mixing patterns with bold colors...


Didn't try the trend this winter when I insisted? Here's your chance to find a few staple items to pull off the perfect stripy-animal print- jade outfit...



{Beaded Necklace- Fossil}



{Leopard high waisted skirt- Zara}


{Minty Blazer- Zara} 


{Jade Jeggings- Guess} 


{Striped Bandage Skirt- Express}



{Leopard Print Scarf- Forever 21}



 {Striped maxi dress- Ella Moss}
 {Cheetah clutch- Bardot}
 {Woven striped flats- YesStyle}


{Striped Blazer- Express}



No comments:

Post a Comment