Monday, August 15, 2011

Where have I been?


Thank you for all of your emails of concern & I apologize for the lack of blogging lately, but I am pleased to tell you my health is great!  I took on some extra projects & have been so busy!  As well as finding time to enjoy the lake with my family & friends... 


...& I will admit- I had my nose in this book every free 30 seconds that I had...


I am delighted to get back on track with my routine of early morning coffee & blogging...


These 2 got me through this long Monday morning...


+


=Girl Crush... omg, please download Adele & Ellie Goulding so you can appreciate what I mean by 'Girl Crush'... fantastic new twist on alternative music!!


So today, I thought I would give you a peek inside what I have been up to the past couple weeks.  I can promise you that it is nothing to exciting due to the fact that I have been working a lot, but none-the-less, I had an epiphany!  I need a new desk...


& I have been loving DIY projects lately & I think my next DIY is going to be a perfectly tailored work station for myself...


I am obsessed with this but it is slightly obnoxiously out of my price range!  But I am on the hunt for the perfectly chic desk...


Something simple that I could easily design up- yet BIG...


...with plenty of space for my inspiration wall behind it...


I also have been on the hunt for a beautiful antique chair to go with it...


& Since that is nearly impossible to find without spending my life savings, I have settled for a classic tufted wing back chair...


... But again, since I am loving DIY projects, I am loving having a chair that is exactly how I  want it, so I would love to reupholster it & make it uniquely mine...


Behind that desk, I have been wearing a lot of neutrals this summer...


Simple & sophisticated...




& on the weekends, a lot of basic colors too... 



So I apologize for my lack of posting, but I think I am back on track now!  Have a happy Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment