Friday, August 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now...

Top 10 Things that I am Loving Right Now!!

1. Outdoor Summer Gatherings.
As summer comes to an end, (I do NOT love this) I am trying to take advantage of all the beautiful evenings that we have left, outdoors!  I love hosting small gatherings with close friends & I love making each gathering somehow unique & different.  I would love to get everyone together for a outdoor patio gathering, one last time before we hibernate for winter...



2. NARS Combo
As you all already know, I am obsessed with Laguna bronzer by NARS.  Recently I was introduced to Orgasm blush by NARS & it is the perfect peachy color for a kiss on your cheeks. & THEN I found out that NARS makes this fabulous duo of both Orgasm & Laguna! Perfect for traveling, I highly suggest you try the 2 colors...



3. Cilantro Lime Chicken Salad
I found this recipe & needed to share it with you!  As you attend your end of the season parties & are getting sick of bringing the same appetizer, try this fabulous new recipe!  Perfectly paired in a half sliced avocado, try the recipe here...

4. Vera Wang Animal Print Mary Janes
I am obsessing over these shoes & cannot find them anywhere! I was told they are from her Kohls line &  I think that's a big fat lie, because they are no where to be found! Cheetah print heels are fabulous for fall- especially at a Kohls affordable price! If anyone has any updates on these- I am dying to know...


5. Esse Fall Collection 2011
I am not a huge nail painter during the summer months.  Often I am too busy in & out of the lakes that the color is half chipped off, but the fall season is another story!  I love fall colors & I love a neutral colored nail. I love love love these new colors...


6.  Tall Slouch Rugged Boots
With fall comes boots! And although I hate to see summer leave, I do love a comfy summer wardrobe- especially paired with classic boots.  Boots will never go out of style for fall & I am loving this more classic version of the tall slouch boot, but short!  Perfectly airy & light, I love them...


7. Upcoming Travels
I love traveling & am looking forward to some new adventures that I have coming up! A few places that I have never been & one that never gets old traveling too! I wonder if will ever feel like a chore to travel?  Some people hate traveling, whether for work or for leisure, all together, I love traveling...


8. Hot Cocoa Bar
As you all know, I love hosting get together.  When I came across this idea, I thought it was the perfect idea for a fall/winter gathering!  A cute little hot cocoa bar, perfectly chic for entertaining your guests!  Knowing my guests, one of those pails would need to be filled with a side of Jameson, I mean, Mint Baileys, err.. you know what I mean...


9. One Day
I just started reading this book & it is fabulous, I highly highly suggest it...


10. Unconventional Weddings
When I first came across this photo, I could not stop drooling over it!  How unconventional & perfect is this ebony wedding dress?!  It is most definitely a love-hate type of dress, there is no in between!  I love it so much- perfectly paired with scarlet tousled hair & matching rust colored cowgirl boots. Love Love Love...


Have a fabulous weekend!!

Much Love,  K

No comments:

Post a Comment