Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now...

It has been awhile since I have done a post on What I Am Loving Right Now & here is a special mid-summer edition of Top 10 with Miss Cheeky Chic...

1. Serenity of Summer
I am loving the simplicity & serenity that comes with summer.  I find it so easy to escape busy life during summer days by sneaking off to a place where I can relax without a care in the world. I love summer...

2. Authentic Native Jewelry
While I was on vacation this last week, I spent some time in the Rocky Mountains & I found a fabulous boutique with authentic native jewelry in it. I had my heart set on this gorgeous turquoise cuff & I promised a price point I would hold myself to... unfortunately the cuff price not only surpassed my budget, but surpassed it by 3x! Beautiful, nonetheless...


3. Sorbet Colored Shorts
I love the bright colors that come with the summer season! Bright colored shorts bring light to a dull outfit & can easily dress a day look to night by adding heels...


4. Peachy Pout
A fun twist on summer lip color- peach! Perfect mixed with bronzed skin & beach hair- wear in a lip stain, gloss or matte lipstick... you cannot go wrong!


5. Geode Jewelry
A trend I am loving is crystal stoned jewelry. Perfect for dramatic cocktail rings or statement necklaces, adding a nice touch to your summer wardrobe...


6. Bite Sized Snacks
You guys already know my obsession with chocolate & I love new fun recipes & I came across this one & it seemed too easy not to share!  Simply use pretzel squares/circles, a chocolate kiss, & peanut butter m&m's!! Keep chilled & serve cool...


7. Cuffed Sandals
This style is perfectly casual & a fun twist on the summer sandal.  Cute paired with shorts & even looks great with leggings too...


8. Michael Kors Matte Ebony Watch
Omg... How simple & Chic is this!?! 


9.  Michael Kors All-In-One wristlet
Again, Kors has me drooling over his pretty little accessories!  This is perfect for on the go & running errands! I cannot tell you how many times I've dropped my iphone because I am carrying my keys, phone & wallet- all stacked in 1 hand while running errands.  This is perfect...



10. Louis Vuitton Speedy Gets a Shoulder Strap!!
So happy to see that the smaller speedy's have finally gotten a shoulder strap! When I got my first Speedy 25, that was the first thing I thought about... why is there no shoulder strap option on this cute little handbag?! Perfect for the chic girl on the go... 


Don't forget...


Much love,  K

No comments:

Post a Comment