Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rainy Hump Day Humor...

Another Rainy Day Here in MN...


Once in awhile, rainy days are convenient during the summer. They are an excuse to stay inside & catch up on work, catch up on sleep, or if you're like me, catch up on surfing the web for gorgeous new trends!


The two things in my life that I could not possibly live without would be inspirational pretty things & laughter & since I find almost anything that is stupid, funny, I thought I would share with you a couple things that made me giggle this week...




I am not quite sure why, I am going to assume because it is purely childish so ridiculously dumb, but this picture always makes me laugh...



And the only reason I posted this picture is because when I searched these shoes, the title came up as:

"Lady Boner"

So true figuratively speaking.. these shoes are amazeballs!




I hope this post found you in good spirits on this happy hump day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment