Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Slither into Spring... On a Budget...

So I received a lot of emails about interest in Snake Skin Adorned Heels & I wanted to share with you all some great styles I found, for a girl on a budget!  All of these are under $100 & would be fabulous to add to your closet for this spring & summer!

Another inquiry I received was pertaining specifically what to wear heels like these with?  My suggestions are to always, always, always keep it simple!  In order for this pattern to not look tacky, keep the rest of your outfit downplayed with neutral colors & subtle fabrics.

Top Shop: $70...



Top Shop: $65...


Jessica Simpson: $72...


Jessica Simpson: $72...


Jessica Simpson: $89...


Jessica Simpson: $98...

And let's all drool over these for awhile...

Rock & Republic: $325... 


No comments:

Post a Comment