Tuesday, April 5, 2011

From Paris, With Love...

With Spring & Summer right around the corner, I cannot help but reminded of the time I spent in Paris. There are four main things that I adored about Paris...



The historic, yet intricate architecture...



... Bold Patterns while you peruse the city of Love...



Gorgeous & intimate one-of-a-kind Boutiques...



... And my Ultimate Favorite... the Parisian Style!!  It's a mischievous twist on Rocker Chic & I can't get enough of it for Spring, here in MN...


I love how you can mix such bold features with feminine features & still achieve a well put together look...


LOVE the leather thigh high boots paired with sheer lace & an over-sized sweater coat...


Another style that I loved about Paris was their whimsical french flair...


Pale Shades, Lace, Knitting & loosely tied tresses will help you achieve a whimsical look...


...Breathtaking & not nearly as inspiring as being there, this photo does not do the city any justice...


... Me!! :)  in one of my favorite cities...

No comments:

Post a Comment