Monday, March 28, 2011

Ray of Sunshine...

I want to first apologize for my absence & also thank you all for being so patient while I was away.  I took a much needed vacation & am feeling much more gathered & relaxed as we roll into spring (knock on wood- NO MORE SNOW).

It is crazy how sometimes getting away for a little vacation can help guide you towards many inspiring endeavors.  The one thing that I appreciated so much while I was away, was getting to wake up to sunshine every.singe.day! We were blessed with amazing weather & the vitamin d that us Minnesotans have been craving!

It got me thinkin... how could I incorporate that bright-liven-the-soul-light-hearted-happiness to my every day mornings in Minnesota, even if I wouldn't be waking up in 70 degree weather?  Ohhh the simplicity of adding a touch of golden daffodil will do the trick...



I am absolutely loving touches yellow in the bedroom!  It wakens the space & adds life to, lets say, a rented property where painting your walls is not an option...


Golden features mixed with a subtle yellow give your bedroom space an authentic royalty feel without being over the top...


This barn door is unreal! It is the perfect dramatic feature to make a distinction between two rooms...


Lusting over this headboard!! So simple, yet so chic...


This room is a littttttle too matchy-matchy for my personal tastes, but I am adoring crisp whites right now & those vaulted ceilings were to die for. Couldn't pass this one up...


I have a DIY project that involves building your own unique headboard, that I will post later this week. I am obsessed, completely enamored, in love with this handmade head board...



Thanks for being so patient while I was absent! I feel replenished with all sorts of new inspiration that I hope rubs off on you all!!



Much Much Love, K

No comments:

Post a Comment